Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie

Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie
Posed and not barking. Two miracles, captured on film!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

MEET DAISY!


So this is our new family member!  We decided to name her Daisy (her name when we got her was Elana, which we didn't love).  Isn't she the CUTEST thing ever??  This is her, in the little harness that I got her at the Doxie Picnic from Hug A Dog. It's so sweet -- blue and white gingham!  She's looking a tad scruffy here - she hasn't gone to the groomers yet.  This is her, and Lillie, post-groomer:

Well, I guess she's looking a little scruffy here, too - she had a little bow in her hair, and it came out right before we took the picture, OF COURSE!  

The Fiance and and I are marveling at how well she's fitting in with the other dogs - it's amazing.  They seem totally accepting of her.  Perhaps because she's smaller than they are?  Perhaps because she is so timid?  Whatever it is, I'm okay with it, because it's like she's always been here.

I will say, though, that when I say 'she's timid', that really doesn't describe it sufficiently.  But, I will have faith that, over time, we'll bring her out of it.  Perhaps never as completely as we'd like, but enough that she will climb stairs and come to us more easily!

And that's all for now!  Talk to you soon - 


No comments:

Post a Comment