Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie

Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie
Posed and not barking. Two miracles, captured on film!!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Falling Apart

Have you noticed, as you've gotten older, that things don't seem as tight as they once were?  Skin sags, things seem to be come disconnected or damaged more easily?  Man, I am totally there.  I've always had bad feet, gained a bad back a few years ago, have some permanent damage from that, and now I've got this rib that keeps popping out of place.  If you've never had this, it's an annoying pain of sufficient intensity to make it seem entirely reasonable to call your chiropractor at home at 2 a.m. and demand his immediate presence.   So that's where I am - rib out of place.  And thinking that, as convenient and wonderful as it is to have my own private IT guy in my sweetie, I really should've dated until I found a chiropractor.

It being a weeknight, I'm going to close on that note.  Work in the a.m., you know??

No comments:

Post a Comment