Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie

Peanut, Daisy, Jasper, Lillie
Posed and not barking. Two miracles, captured on film!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

waiting


This shot beautifully illustrates two things: 1) I am apparently completely convinced that a chair is a valid clothing storage apparatus; 2) that Jasper is completely adorable.

He follows me around as I get ready to leave every morning.  Though this morning, this pile was just too comfy, I guess - he sacked out.  So I say we focus on the latter of those two items - if I wasn't clothes-folding challenged, I'd have no moments like this.

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment on "Badger Meets World" post on her poodle puppy. I'm enjoying browsing back through your pictures.

    We're former dog owners, and would like another dog, but just aren't able to commit to one right now. So I browse the internet enjoying everyone else's blogs about their dogs.

    Thanks for picking rescue dogs! We're grandparents to two sweet rescue shelties, but sadly they live in Texas and we live in Iowa, so don't get to see them much.

    Love the name of your blog - very clever.

    ReplyDelete